Friday, March 24, 2006

ramblings

I am still knitting. Just not on one thing at a time. For some reason I am jumping from one item to another without any ryme or reason. This scatterdness has me stumped. I know I have to finish my partners socks, then there is the MSA3 that is stalled on clue 3, then there is a jumper for charity 18month size, then there is a jumper for my 3yo which I have decided to pull out and reknit in the pattern I am using for the charity jumper. Oh and I have started a cardigan for myself too. And I have started a pair of socks for myself too, currently doing swatches. Oh and a beanie for KOGO too.

I know I just have to pick one and work on it. Just do what the flylady says and jump right in. On that front I am doing OK. The house looks presentable and the washing is done on the main. I am getting used to my home looking nice. It still feels strange though. Off to knit. Bye

No comments: