Tuesday, January 08, 2008

DEATH BY SOCKS

Yes it has just about started again!!! I am signed up have both my assassin and target now I just have to wait for the pattern.

sigh....

soo much to do soo little time. Especially when sleep calls.

Geelongs Stitch N Bitch night is being held in my home this month. So any Geelong area people whom would like to come drop me a line and I will get you the details.

Date Wednesday 16th Jan
Place mine
Time 7pm to whenever.
bring a plate to share.

Now off to do eggs........................................Oh my ankle hurts, I couldn't possibly use my hands for anything but knitting.

Bugger no one believes me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Clare,

I just received your really lovely package and wanted to thank you. I love everything but especially the yarn. I believe it's the first handspun yarn I've had and it's beautiful. I'll be posting pictures on my blog soon. I hope you had a wonderful holiday.
All my best to you and your family.