Monday, October 22, 2007

Following TAFTA

This is what has happened to one packet of top. I am thinking of plying it with a white single instead of navajo plying.

I am hoping that there will be enough for a EZ baby surprize jacket. But I doubt it.

Farm news. We had to throw out 4 days of eggs. I had the realization that I would NEVER get them processed and stay sane. So dumped they were. Very depressing. All that hard work for nothing.

On the otherhand, I am now up to date. Now I am working on getting the house back in order. Starting with the washing. David is sick and will be going to the dr's again tomorrow morning. I am hopeing that by being there at 8am as they start we will be in and out quickly. I hope.



Milly has started on adult food now. Just tastes of what I am eating and her cereal every evening. Only a desert spoon full so far but she does love her mashed spuds. Yes with butter and milk and LUMPS. No gagging or choking. Just lots of chewing.

I am knitting another pair of Sock Wars2 scar socks. These will be for the Bloke.

Off to make a bed (mine) then I hope to lay in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oohhh what lovely colours you have spun. I have recently bought a spinning wheel and I cannot wait to learn how to use it.
Your socks are great too.