Sunday, January 14, 2007

My last knitting for 2006 and a gift






The little top is from Debbie bliss and knitted in a wool/cotton blend. Size 0-3months for the new bub.












These little socks were knitted before I knew I was preggers. The ends have just been sewn in. There is another pair too. Knitted in Heirloom Jigsaw.







This hat was an experiment and I think it will fit a newborn. If not I will give it to the midwives to gift a new girl.








The wool in this basket ( the basket is what remains of a gourmet hamper from SS1 on christmas) Is from my Knit Talk christmas swap. Sara from Houston Texas USA, even crocheted the lovely baby hat too.

The bloke was astounded! by the generosity of knitters.

Next time, on to 2007 KNITTING.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute baby knits, lovely colours.