Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Help!

This bloody computer or rather the bloody internet connection is NOT PLAYING with me right now and I cannot upload my photos.

I have been busy knitting. I have knitted two pairs of gauntlets and a hat all using stash. I am so stuck on my sock kit swap. I have had to move my sewing machine and bits'nbobs and now I cannot find what I was doing. Back to the drawing board.

On the swap front I have decided not to knit the socks I was doing for my other sock swap as they just weren't working out. My hand spun is yelling at me " NOT THIS PATTERN, UH UH NOOOO WAY!!". What can I do but listen to it. Back to the needles and stash. I'm sorry for my partner in the swap as she is now not going to get handspun merino socks. But they will be nice socks. I have realized that I have been trying to knit PERFECT socks and these just don't exist in my 'verse.

Feed back on my sisters socks SHE LOVES them. I am soo happy that they fit and she loves them. She also appreciated the Hottie cover created from our Mum's last knitting. Thanks mum wherever you are now.

Well back to knitting. and spinning.

No comments: